ROO 0.00% 0.7¢ roots sustainable agricultural technologies ltd

And they (along with many other competitors) are consequently...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    And they (along with many other competitors) are consequently dumping low end product cheaply into an oversupplied market in Canada and the USA.

Too many people immaturely think they are going to get rich when they hear fad words such as 'Medical Marijuana', 'Blockchain' etc. Amature's consequently enter such companies with high hopes but little understanding of how small such industries even are in market size. And when/if an industry does get big there will be a trail of 'company carcasses' who failed making it in that industry.

Accordingly, why would Roots not place focus on just selling their product into traditional mature farming markets where it could provide the highest sales? The question may become why is Roots failing to achieve this and placing focus on a speculative MM area?

Personally, I think Roots is likely just using fad words like MM to shore up investor support and perhaps to get attention prior to their next cap raise - which is fine. But I do not want to see Roots placing focus on the area of MM when there are more mature markets they could target in other areas if there product is actually as good as they say it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.