SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I'm thinking we will get some news from here soon... "Cane Creek...

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    I'm thinking we will get some news from here soon...

"Cane Creek Project, Grand & San Juan Counties, UtahPennsylvanian Paradox Formation, Paradox BasinSamson 100% Working InterestSamson was granted an option period for two years by SITLA (the Utah School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration) in order to enter into a Multiple Mineral Development Agreement (“MMDA”) with another company who holds leases to extract potash in an acreage position situated within our project area. Upon entering into the MMDA, SITLA is obligated to deliver 8,080 net acres of oil and gas leases covering our project area located in Grand and San Juan Counties, Utah at a cost of $75 per acre to Samson. The MMDA has been finalized and is now in the process of being executed.

This acreage is located in the heart of the Cane Creek Clastic Play of the Paradox Formation along the Cane Creek anticline. The primary drilling objective is the overpressured and oil saturated Cane Creek Clastic interval. Keys to the play to date include positioning along the axis of the Cane Creek anticline and exposure to open natural fractures. The 3-D seismic survey is currently being designed to image these natural fractures. The seismic shoot was surveyed and permitted this past summer. This project displays very robust economics in a low priced oil environment using the evidence obtained from a nearby competitor well that has produced 802,967 BO in just over two years and has an EUR of 1.2 million barrels of oil. Initial production rates are around 1,500 BOPD and decline rates are very modest."

This may not be a priority right now but one to watch in the near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.