SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Mornin Cmon & all, we have some differnces however concede there...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Mornin Cmon & all, we have some differnces however concede there is merit to your points worth further consideration.

1. Imo the overall message from market commentators on Shale Oil last year and probably longer was that it was basically finished, all participants were viewed the same and there was little activity in Mergers & acquisitions. The forums were empty and for the most part they still are. Maybe NS could have been flicked to a clueless opportunist but I doubt it. Also I believe O&G has been on the nose for about 3 years, most Shale coys were drilling to sure up acreage and their business models depended on higher OP as you have correctly stated many times. Oil price continued to fall and the NPV10 values were proved to be overstated in the new OP conditions.

2. Some covernant's were breached and they were waived, I see that as supportive, also the debt was increased and has now been extended. For sure they are now more restrictive and I see that as a positive for the company. Call it "tough love" I guess. The company will be stronger for the tighter conditions and I now agree with some of your points on hedging and would argue that had some of these tighter covernants been if place when the original debt taken some of the your points would have been addressed. ie primarily the hedging.

3. We'll never know. Probably a good discussion point for another day. For sure with the current G&A and production costs and no capex the coy could have hibernated imo. Maybe repayed some debt instead of the drilling and flicked Rainbow million if they had to.

Hope this makes sense, I'm still driving the Hume for another month now but trying to keep up when I can so not able to contribute as much and never been much for one liners. Good work on some of the other forums.

Cheers & Bw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.