LEL 3.70% 42.0¢ lithium energy limited

Wall St probably right given they would of paid for a fresh...

1. 1,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Wall St probably right given they would of paid for a fresh copy.

I don't think the company has to publish it until the agm or yearly report.

they will provide a new copy to inform shareholders prior to vote on sale.

Strikes recent offload of iron ore project in WA is a very similar scenario except they sold the subsidiary Co which they 100% owned

I am pretty sure this vote will read very similar.

Strike took leverage from the fact that selling the project will substantially change the operation of the company and breach the listing rules. They are looking at suspension and possible delist they don't comply by either obtaining a new project in line with listing or progress the Puru IO project. Its all in the document.

what happened you ask? Life got too hard for them and with royalty of 2% to original tenants CXM ptyltd
    who happened to owned by OEQ (orion investments , Farooq, ho ) Also there must of been an issue with the financing of the road improvement and transport which strike was exposed to. plus the loan to GII ( financier of the project and also puru project)

what's the result? Royalties to orion (Farooq, ho) of 5 million will be paid by the Chinese private buyer and 20 mil to strike so they pay GII out (7.2m us) and the change get pumped back into puru asset. Convert the previous 100% offtake to GIi of puru ore to a 20% stake. They now have to invest in the development of puru. Funny how 2% royalty has 25% of sale value......

Rince and repeat here MP. Bentley investments (Farooq ho) have major shareholders orion investments (Farooq ho) and were trying to get into exploration and got nailed by the ASX. Threatened with listing rules and possible delist, Bentley has offloaded the tennements to LEL (Farooq, ho Williams etc. ) for a nominal amount. Bentley
    now get 0.5% royalty on the REE project if it happens. See how this works?

This is not the project I'm pretty sure but the package has been put together though in case it gets a run. Its for later I think.

the interesting thing is Geoff Wilson Queste comminications own 60% orion and 28% of Bentley.

Lel may pay dividend to help out Strike with there project so they can stay listed, if they need it.

Otherwise its proceed with axon deal so they get more directors fees and orion and Bentley and Wilson can buy all of the available ipo to give them control.

tax breaks and incentives to go to Townsville. Now they also have REE exposure whether real or not.

clear as mud but hey that's the way it goes I guess.

Ah them duke boys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $21.32K 51.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9648 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 4955 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ 6056
Last updated 14.16pm 30/05/2024 ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.