SRR 0.00% 2.1¢ sarama resources ltd

hopefully they don't find a partner and sell the project or...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    hopefully they don't find a partner and sell the project or give 75% to a JV partner. that's the worst thing the company could do. the minority shareholder is never taken seriously by the market and, at the same time, loses control of the project. also you saw how far $7M dollars went. they drilled 21,000 metres before running out of money and didn't finish the drill program. that's why they prob realised they needed to switch to the PEA (which I think was a blessing in disguise) because they didn't have the money to finish the job. what I'm saying is if the company sold 49% to another company for, say, $7M or so....that would do buggar all for us and only destroy long term shareholder value down the road when they run out of money.

they need to do a rights issue and find an underwriter like Sprott. Sprott on board is worth any discount / free oppies there is. they have a massive following and if Eric Sprott himself back this company, game on. you can also find Rick Rule and he supports private placements. his name carry's a large following and would be a great addition to this company. get either Rick rule or Sprott to underwrite and sell this to their client base. you also get the benefit of speaking at their conferences and being Sprott owned.

the company can afford to do a massive rights issue and move the project. there's bugger all shares on issue. doing small placements won't do anything but pay managements salaries and keep the lights on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107916 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.