ARL 0.00% 85.0¢ ardea resources limited

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but there is no way Arl can...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but there is no way Arl can expect anywhere near US$270/gram, which is actually the Google search result for Scanadium Chloride.

Scanadium Oxide which Arl would more likely supply is closer to US$40/gram.

Even this price is u realistic as Scanadium current production and demand is miniscule and prices very opaque.

Like CLQ or other larger scale Scanadium hopeful suppliers will tell you, to take a dominate position in this very small market, demand will need to increase to take up supply and the only way this will occur is if the prices comes down.

Whilst Scanadium has benefits over other similar metals, Titanium is often used instead due to price.

How far is a difficult question to answer however most of the prospective suppliers believe a price of between US$500 and $2,000 seems more appropriate than the current $4000.

Given the above thoughts comes from prospective minors, they are probably all over optimistic so a price of US$3-500/kg is probably more appropriate.

This still equates to $30-50,000/tonme. In saying that, using this IMO more realistic price, the in situ value of the current resource at Blackrange is closer to $30M, however I would expect this would increase to $100M plus once more is known.

Whilst probably not economic in its own right, as the company explains, stockpiling and processing as a byproduct, if this can be done, will improve the economics of Blackrange and KNP as a whole.

Still very very positive and have already exercised my options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.