SLR 0.32% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

sorry mega - lots of words from you this afternoon but they're...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    sorry mega - lots of words from you this afternoon but they're just your pretty unique personal opinions about the way you look at things and analyse things.

For mine, the strident views you've expressed over the couple of months you've been on HotCopper suggest little to no insight or understanding of how takeovers, or perhaps even equity markets, work. And repeating those thoughts over and over and over again doesn't make them any less wrong.

It makes me wonder if the GMD operation hasn't planted stooges in here to confuse SLR shareholders to try and stuff up the takeover and attempt to embarrass SLR as a square-up for past run-ins they've had with SLR.

I know that's almost verging on crazy conspiracy theory but it does seem a bit like the Russians (supposedly) helping Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage stuff up England by conning sufficient people to vote yes to Brexit.

Anyway, merger, I think your comment that you're going to stop posting in here is going to be welcomed amongst all in HotCopper except those who have you (and probably me, too) on Ignore already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.