WCN 0.00% 1.6¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi Sector and all, I am aware what it would cost to list a new...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Sector and all,

I am aware what it would cost to list a new venture on the ASX and you are correct WCN MC is well below that cost. Now ask yourself why?

The market is making a very specific statement here and I feel it has more to do with the remaining director from the original not so dynamic-duo and not the company’s mineral opportunities.

The last CR was obviously difficult to sell requiring a hefty 40% discount and a most generous underwriting fee in my opinion. The CR @ 1.5 cents and the current share price of 1.3 cents means this price needs to increase by almost 20% to regain the price that you and the many other participants of the CR have paid. In the market the common name for this situation is “Under Water!”

One other possibility I thought of is if this new shareholder had another company, he could bring it into WCN via the back door making for an inexpensive way to list.

If this is the case, I would suggest this new guy first invests in three new items: 1: Broom handle. 2: broom head. 3: one only 30mm stainless steel screw to fix the head onto the handle.

However, if you and Ragingboom see a wonderful opportunity that I and other posters here and the entire Australian market bar-two can’t see. Then great borrow up to your eye-balls because if you believed 1.5 cents was a bargain just look at the opportunity you have now.

I suggest caution and ask how many millions of these shares would you now need to buy in order to reduce your average cost to the current price?

By the way what particular part of my “I would not buy into WCN again” answer are you struggling with!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $120.4K 7.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6238647 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4499828 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3106343
Last updated 15.17pm 07/05/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.