AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

If AVB has consistently over the years gone down, or at least...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    If AVB has consistently over the years gone down, or at least finished the day's trade lower on Good news.. and it has! and I have noted this AVB phenomenon here before... that is, it appears to react irrationally.. knowing that, why would you go into high risk leveraged CFD's on it when its behaviour is so unpredictable ... or worse, stay in them and continue to be bitten time after time to rack up tens of thousands in losses?? geez!

Also deciding to hold AVB shares now until you can get 30c for them... i.e. "not selling below 30c"

Suggesting that losses are at least partially the fault of “used car salesmen BOD’s running penny dreadful mining companies just in it for themselves ONLY." is questionable.

If losses are booked on AVB then I suggest that the buck stops with the investor, not the BOD.
    If the quality of the two personal investment decisions above are reflective then it is hardly surprising losses have been made.

Blaming any BOD for losses made due to low quality, personal decision making seems a bit rich?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.