SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon, good to see your posts - it makes for better discussion...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon, good to see your posts - it makes for better discussion with people that actually read and discuss the published reports provided.

I believe the the gas % is higher due to several factors, mostly the flaring rules and also because I believe the production is also being throttled in response to the low price environment and in mgt's drive to increase plant utilisation and reliability of supply whilst at lower than capacity production rates. In my experience this is a natural response to oversupply in the market and imo clearly shows me that they are aware and have responded to the obvious external challenges evident to all.

I have posted on this over the past months and provided actual production numbers from the ND Gov reports and also some media on the flaring changes to support this view. My analysis may be wrong however it works for me and I am confident I can support that view that mgt here and their partners are well on track to survive and prosper in this environment. That longstanding view has now also been supported by the positive cash in the quarterly which I will say is basically in line with expectations although I had included greater hedging receipts which means both the production cost and G&A were much better than I had thought.

I was looking at your other post which I believe was constructive, I TU's it but there is a lot of discussion points so will take a while to gather my thought's and will respond when done, hopefully adding to a constructive and balanced discussion.

FWIW I agree that LNR is also a good coy, there are also a couple others I watch however my point was that there are much worse atm however we do not see the analysis or scrutiny on those forums and there is no way some of the others numbers would hold up to the scrutiny placed here. The fact that SSN numbers hold up to scrutiny and they have generated positive cash imo says more about good management than has been recently been credit for.

I am sure we will disagree on some things agree on others. and that imo is what these forum are for, hopefully in the oncoming months more people will contribute to our collective knowledge.
    Best wishes & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.