ARL 1.54% 66.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: September 2017 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-110

1. 4,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    Ayup from here till next May it will be a case of psychological thresholds, break through $1.19? Straight to $1.30 Break through that? Here we are at $1.50.. break through that?
    Halfway to $2 so I’d see $1.70 and $1.90 as being the next steps in a broad sense.

Newcomers or sideline spectators pay attention- we sit on well over $100 billion in resources.
    We are looking to produce end use materials such as nickel, ( the elephant in the battery room ), cobalt, ( the smaller but heavier elephant in the battery room ) and scandium.
    Our scandium will aid initial extraction plant cost outlay recuperation, ( machinery including the big girl excavators, drool x 2 for the ex excavator who types this ).
    Our main deposit- the developed, ( safe & ethically sound to invest in ), world’s largest, sits near Kalgoorlie- a town that can fill our mining personnel requirements by itself as many very experienced mining industry workers are based there- they can even enjoy gold fossicking on their days off, ( if you’re young/feeling a bit lost for direction or challenge I’d be very tempted to go live there for a couple years just for the life experience ).

Even VW was recently refused a 5 year supply contract by a fellow producer- it’s the 1920’s all over again and this time the goods sit here.

Our management holds and continues to hold a significant portion of our shares.
    The top 20 own over 50% of our shares.

Holders are periodically rewarded with options etc.

Management has just made useful staff appointments lately.

All in all I’ve said all along that other companies should be taking note of how we approach capital raisings- holders have had an equal chance over time to participate in those and have been very well rewarded- our first loyalty, ( keep that word in mind when thinking of ARL ), options are now worth just shy of double their cost to holders.

Long story short- go look at AUZ etc, then note that our deposit is larger, our price currently is still half or less what theirs is and by total comparison regarding resource size is still a good few times cheaper, our management look out for us and we’re in a good location.
    Last but not least- our main shareholders are hanging on to this right through to production and beyond, which will always provide the SP a strong foundation at all times- up, sideways and yes, even on our down days.
    The End.

Edit* I knew we’d bust through $1.50 while I was typing this*
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 03/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ $82.12K 125.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1562 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ 32719
Last updated 15.15pm 10/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.