BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: September 2017 Quarterly Report, page-38

1. 11,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6011
    To date, as far as I know, actual grade versus expected has met targets, of course when the company says that its started mining the higher grade, that (in BDRs case largely means they have 'started', but not got stuck right in and processing. They have clearly stated that they are already mining the higher grade ore and while of course, the brokers mentioned might be annoyed they misread the company's announcement (or perhaps, simply went with the information, which is fair enough), the reality is that the guidance was re-affirmed, S.Js reputation is now on the line, 60k must be hit or BDR will struggle. I do find that article a bit lazy, as the whole point of the plant upgrade is to increase throughput, allow more oxide and to see quarterly production more even.

I have to laugh at the last part. Of course the Tab AB3 and other successes will add to the reserves. BDR has had and continues to have stellar exploration results. Put it another way, when we hit June 2018, all of a sudden, another 500k of dirt at 1.7g./t is ready for the plant (excluding the other 1m ounces already available), BDR is going to be a different beast, and sooner, rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.