CYL 3.96% 97.0¢ catalyst metals limited

Another really good announcement from CYL, but have to agree...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Another really good announcement from CYL, but have to agree with you Kori that they need to get this out to the wider market! And also explain their cash position better which is in decent shape.
    Have another look at slide 15 on their "paving a path to growth" presentation... last quarter they spent $29m on NON RECURRING items - they have cleaned up their fleet now, burning through their debt, paid off legal settlements, inherited creditors etc... and they have stated that their capital costs will be lower going forward. So headline cash position went from $29m to $16m, but they still have over 3koz of gold in stockpiles which is effectively over $10m in cash and they wont have anywhere near the same costs this quarter.
    To get a sense of what they are probably making now....
    Plutonic and Henty are basically fixed price operations of $15m and $5m per month respectively. So total operating costs of $20m/month. Total production of approx 10koz/mth, so with POG at $3500, revenue is $35m/month. So $15m/month profit less capital costs which as we said earlier will be much lower then previous quarters. They are highly cash positive now and will likely be debt free (if they want to be) in the next few months.
    I like this announcement on Trident - they've clearly done a lot more work on it and now it looks like a much more economical and lower risk option would be a small open cut mine (probably self funded or even profitable from the gold production at those shallow levels that they've just found) and then into a portal to the higher grade underground reserve.
    Also they are developing other cost effective and lucrative opportunities in Plutonic Western Front and preparing Plutonic East.
    So 3 new areas for increased production... All this providing real growth, reducing AISC and derisking the business further.
    Mill still has another 500ktpa of idle capacity. And dont forget there is another mill sitting idle with 1.2Mtpa capacity which can be ramped up.
    I dont see any need for a CR... they will self fund this growth.
    And every chance they will hit their target of 200kozpa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.040(3.96%)
Mkt cap ! $214.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.00 97.0¢ $319.7K 325.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42799 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 10383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
97.5¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 3.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.00 $1.00 97.5¢ 21244
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.