IMU 1.41% 7.2¢ imugene limited

What would you have done in PH's shoes? it looks like we have...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    What would you have done in PH's shoes? it looks like we have many CEO or Chairman on this forum that believe they can run a company better than others. I would like to see your successful companies.

It's clear to everyone that SP is declining, and this is the market. In absence of outstanding news there are Shorters that makes money from shorting it, there are day traders, that makes money, there are downrampers on each and every single forum or Social media, trying to scare legitimate investors away, and there are mums and dads, maybe inexperienced, that got scared of all of it and running away. This is why our SP is at that level.

What would you do in this case?

If I was in PH shoes I would thinks this way:
    we have just acquired a new asset (it's a promising one, but not sure yet),
    we are running many trial, promising, but nothing sure yet
    they are very expensive and we don't have an interest from BP as yet (BP are very cautios at moment)
    we are running another CR to keep this company alive until a BP offer will arrive, if the data will be good.

This is a good way to run a business. Dealing everyday with science and angry shareholders, or shareholder that wants become rich overnight, or pretended shareholders that posts everyday on forum crap stories, or disappointment just for their own benefits or the benefits of the company they are working for its absolutely hard to do.

in all of the comments I have only read conspiracy or bad management, but none of you has come out with a suggestion on how this business should have been ran.

it's science, and for the sake of every patient primary and shareholders lately, hope this company will succeed, and do not think at your own personal wealth today, may be tomorrow we all need and pray someone to find a cure for this Ba****d cancer.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $541.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $603.5K 8.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 881131 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 878244 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 4393330
Last updated 11.06am 17/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.