ALC 23.2% 6.9¢ alcidion group limited

i dont know where some of you are getting the other info from...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    i dont know where some of you are getting the other info from but i'd suggest from the NR :-

4.5 The Board reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to allocate fewer, or no, New Shares
    than an Eligible Shareholder applies for under the SPP, including, without limitation, in the
    event that the SPP is oversubscribed at its absolute and sole discretion (Scale Back).
    When determining the amount (if any) by which to scale back an SPP application, the Board at
    its absolute discretion may determine and approve the methodology to be applied and may
    consider a number of factors, which may include, but not necessarily be limited to: the size of
    an applicant's shareholding in the Company after the SPP record date, the movement in
    shareholding between the record date and the closing date of the SPP and ensuring applicants
    receive an appropriate basic entitlement to New Shares prior to Scaling Back any additional
    New Shares applied for.

If there is a Scale Back, you may receive less than the parcel of New Shares for which you
    applied. If a Scale Back produces a fractional number of shares when applied to your parcel,
    the number of New Shares you will be issued will be rounded down to the nearest whole
    number of New Shares. In the event of a Scale Back, the difference between the Application
    Amount received by Alcidion, and the amount equal to the number of New Shares that will be
    issued to you multiplied by the Subscription Price, will be refunded to you without interest.
    Last edited by aussiewebking: 30/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.013(23.2%)
Mkt cap ! $92.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 7.1¢ 5.5¢ $570.3K 8.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100394 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.013 ( 16.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 7.1¢ 5.5¢ 2505773
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.