PVW 3.85% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

It's quite interesting reading through the comments today. I...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    It's quite interesting reading through the comments today. I haven't read them all though. Nothing much changes. We have hyper bulls and realistic and reasonable views coming in from those that are sceptical. The attacks predominantly coming from the Bulls (who are usually fairly wet behind the ears amateur traders) while those providing their insights (that are eagerly dismissed by said bulls) do highlight relevant information worth considering.

Some things to consider before attacking:

Usually the person you are attacking has the experience behind them to back their comments. Yes there are pure down rampers like Thred99 who make up a username and just attack one stock.. but a lot of the time there are seasoned players that outrank you making these comments. You just don't know it.

A cap raise can come at any time regardless of cash on hand and government refunds etc. It's the perfect excuse for one as new product needs $ to be built and established plus SP isn't looking like death so it's more attractive to raise at higher levels. It may not happen but just be aware that it could happen and may happen sooner than you may anticipate.

Personally I doubt Thred will need Suspension for recompliance as it's likely pitched as an extension of their ailing "Core" product.. so same space and not a significant change in direction as we saw from mining days to tech for instance. It's tech to tech or an extension of core.

It's great to be super bullish but just remember that you don't know everything. Sit down. Shut your mouth for a second and read what people are saying. If I could give you one piece of advice that would be it.

The brokers etc behind this company are sharks. Mates scratching mates backs. Most retails have no clue about this although research may give you a hint. They care zero for retail "investors" make no mistake about that. Anybody remember the last raise? How did that go? Massive selldown by apparently sticky "high conviction" hands. They care about cheap shares and profit. You are not even an afterthought. Period.

From a technical perspective:

Pullback must be expected off its high today as it needs to come back to test the strength of 1c as new support. 1c is a very significant and often difficult resistance to break and convert to a new support level.

For me if I was to enter I would wait to ensure 1 holds because if the price doesn't want to go back down then there's really not many other directions to go right?
    The amateurs buy on or near the high and prematurely on the day of said "pump" (today) then runs a massive risk of 1 failing and then becoming trapped back under the stack at 1. Be smart about your trading.

So.. If it holds on to close at or over 1c over the next 2-3 trading sessions then I would be confident that SP will then continue to move higher. I might do up a chart tonight because it is nice to see it really having a crack to put this down trend to bed.

Please just take note that I am not bitter and twisted or upset or broke or cranky or whatever some of you may paint in your head to make you feel satisfied on a personal level.

And.. if anybody has any questions of me please know I am more than happy to try to provide a neutral and honest response. It's all about learning and developing to be the best we can be after all.

Not sure if some have attacked me today. If you have that's ok. You will calm down at some stage I'm sure lol. I like gritty people anyway so it's hard for me to hate.

Switching sentiment to hold. If it holds 1c over next couple of sessions I will likely switch that sentiment to buy. Not that I'll be buying though.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $16.89K 668.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 541475 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 24305
Last updated 12.09pm 02/05/2024 ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.