NTL 0.00% 2.1¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Hi Flocka, I’m going to be honest. I really appreciate HC the...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi Flocka,

I’m going to be honest. I really appreciate HC the majority of the time. There are people on here that I believe are altruistic-to me this means they give their time and knowledge to benefit others.

I’m not the sharpest tool in the box I admit. I work hard which has allowed me to invest in shares like NTL. I could not afford to lose what I invested but I read, I pondered and I listened to posters that showed how they informed their opinions. For this I will be grateful.

For see I am a father, that wants to do nothing more than make my kids life easier than mine.

I’m sure you are (or might be one day) a parent too, but please remember that people like me read these things and use them to inform decisions. Call me naive, and tell me to do my research. I do my research and make my own decisions - but in my game, when you are working in high voltage, and you rely on years of experience, knowing the process, trusting your judgment all it takes is someone to say ‘are you sure’ which casts everything in doubt.

If you wouldn’t mind providing substance to what you are saying it wouldn’t freak people like me out. Cause it’s not me that loses out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.272M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 679620 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.