AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

robbo, now there is the impossible task, no matter who or where,...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    robbo, now there is the impossible task, no matter who or where, if someone buys in yonder paddock and should it not go as planed and one day they should reach the heartbreak hotel and be gone, be sure nothing will harm that new love for a long while yet, so it is with markets. I wish him well, the market is a big place with great riches to be made.

If we do have AVB watchers, they may be watching the final throws of the heartbreak hotel holders IMHO, I do wonder if these folk still have a few tucked away above 20c, they sure broadcast for others, which indeed maybe worth *noting. Anyway I doubt a more loyal AVB fellow existed once, but pressure of loss and woe, confirmed bears with much commentary, I guess all he can hope for is that it was a calculated best exit, who knows.

Nothing new under the sun, one mans meat is another mans poison, as some cad once said to me just before I missed a mega, you waited how long ? to pounce on that absolute asset low, or you waited how long to buy that over priced dog, who has all the answers.

Will the buyer of those sold today be as discontented, I doubt it somehow, but who knows, we shall see in the fullness of time, I am sure all reports from the front will be spiffy.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.