SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

I know. That was a comment based on what information was...

1. 3,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1320
    I know.
    That was a comment based on what information was available to the market at that time and making certain assumptions as to the timing of certain activities in order to express that opinion.
    Can you tell me though, was that post referring to predictions from a data scraping website?

Also, if you look at most people's history on the SPX threads you'll find that at different times people have made a variety of predictions or assumptions about what may occur in the future and in hindsight some of those predictions/assumptions turned out to not come true. It has been the same for those who discuss the positives of various announcements and those who discuss the negatives.

The reality is, everyone on here has access to the same official information. However, some people look at that information with a future focus and see the potential of the business and others look at it with a historical focus and see what has transpired. Hence, we have differing opinions as to the future prospects of the company.

It tends to be those whose opinions are at the extreme ends of +ve & -ve that are now posting as those who have tended to be moderate and willing to acknowledge each of the future potential, missed timelines, increasing revenue, revenue not increasing fast enough, expenditure reductions, continuing operating losses etc etc, have typically gone quiet and sitting on the sidelines as anything they say gets jumped on with great vigour by those who are at the extremes (on both sides).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $21.77K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 23771992 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3653442 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1826252
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.