SRN 0.00% 1.0¢ surefire resources nl

LOLGW - Whats that mean? whats his experience? How many mines...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    LOL

GW - Whats that mean? whats his experience? How many mines has he developed?
    CSIRO - How many companies have a nothing burger partnership with these guys?
    Board make-up and "tier 1" advisory - How long can TVN afford this over the next 5-10 years with no income?
    Resource Favourability - Is there at least a PFS or anything to really support this? or is it just holder's castle in the sky projections?
    FN endorsement - what projects do these affect? Speewah?
    Govt Support - who doesn't?? Does TVN have support from the KSA and now inroads with some of their most respected companies?

Whats the road map look like at TVN? As far as I can tell, they are at least 12 months behind SRN given they need to produce a PFS on Speewah..

Dont bother answering, the above is in jest - I have no issue with TVN but I have no interest in them at that lofty market cap and my prediction, based on the road ahead, is that unless something really substantial happens - the SP and MC will deteriorate over time while the PFS - as we are already seeing on the back of their recent CR. Trading well under the issue price currently.

IMO PB had a very unfortunate canvas to work with in MT Peake but did exceptionally well to get it to where he did, and he achieved your holders a well over 100m MCAP which to date has deteriorated under GW and still has a long way to fall as investors lose patience and the market realises the infancy of the flagship project....

Don't you think it is weird to continually pop up on stocks you don't hold? This isn't a penwah measuring contest - No one here cares about what TVN are slowly doing, no one here comments on the TVN threads, most people generally hope the best for any stock market investors - it is a weird thing to hope people, you don't know, lose money.. No one here cares about your thoughts or feelings for PB..No one is in a fan club, we are not mates, I wouldn't even recognize the guy if I passed him in the street - he is just the MD of our company, we can say that we have fundamentally gone much further than we probably would have otherwise and attracted a "tier 1" working relationship with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I know it is hard to watch someone you hate succeed in anything but you TVN holders act like a small, cult-like, pack of stalkers and you really ought to F off before you guys do yourselves a mischief and end up defending yourselves in court.

That goes for HanK and Hawk and whichever other TVN cult lads keep stopping in to lay it on PB or SRN for no reason other than your investment which PB isn't involved in, isn't working out as you hoped?.. People who didn't even know SRN existed 12 months ago (well researched I guess)..

Perhaps go get some professional help if you are still so hung up on your previous MD.

BTW TVN is still not performing!!! Hasn't amounted to anything beyond what PB did, even with that shopping list you posted... Why is that?? Again don't bother answering, just think about how weird your behaviour is and bugger off..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.20K 1.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 8580498 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8254352 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1253490
Last updated 15.42pm 03/05/2024 ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.