SRT 0.00% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Rather than being fixated on the announcement how about looking...

1. 3,400 Posts.
    Rather than being fixated on the announcement how about looking further afield to the real value - one announcement mentality is just for traders who want to get in and out for a profit - the BIG money is in 6-12 months and potentially multiples of todays price - anything under 3c is good if your looking further a field than 3 days -

12 February is targeted for Dispatch of notice of meeting seeking SRT shareholder approval - So may not be announcement today - and some of you will probably sell based on no announcement (ill be waiting lol)

and then if announcement comes out monday you may not be able to get back in at those exit prices - seen it many times before where people are too trigger happy - trading is for the experienced and the rest just get burnt - however knowing this dosent seem to matter because some people think they are bigger than the sum of the entire market LOL

Crazy - so traders out there - ask yourself this one question - what am i doing within my grasp to ensure i have all the tools necessary to become a successful trader??? i.e successful with 7/10 of your trades - to make money after brokerage fees

Cheers and good luck to the L/T and all the best to the traders amongst us

Schu
    Last edited by Schumacher: 12/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19040 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 197024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.