ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

It seems lrom comments here ike a majority of shareholders are...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    It seems lrom comments here ike a majority of shareholders are against this board.

However, as ZIMC or probably as Daniel will be chairman of the meeting they may look for any reasons to try to invalidate votes against them.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote - but if you do vote please make sure to make it count as the current board have put some hurdles in the way.:
    1. Firstly please know that they will only count voting forms direct from Boardroom pty with the Bar code and the registration number for this EGM vote. (starting with S at top right).- any other voting sheets downloaded will be invalidated.
    - they should have been mailed to you- you need to wet sign it. (as they will not accept electronic signatures) and post it back to Boaqrdroom PTY. or Fax it - or scan it and email it to [email protected]. You should get an e-receipt back it was received.

2. If you did not get the voting form in the post you can get it by going onto the Boardroom PTY website and registering-
    for this, you need your HIn number for your Zeus holdings
    - fill in the rego form then log in.-
    - go to the "Statements &advices" section on noted on the left-hand menu-
    - when in - then enter Zeus into the Issuer box
    - hit the view box for Zeus resources EGM- and your registered voting /proxy form is there as a pdf.
    Download it and fill it in. Just some advice there too.

1. don't tick the box giving your proxy to chairman- or that means you are giving the boar your vote.
    2. nominate a proxy if there is a shareholder you know or trust and can't make it to the meeting.
    3 .tic the voting boxes you agree with |
    Note - (if you are against the current board and want change then vote yes for resolutions 1-7 - and against resolutions 8.
    -or if you are in favour of the current board do the opposite. (then IMO go get your head examined!)
    4. then wet sign it and either post email or fax it to boardroom Pty as noted above.

The closing date for voting is 5 pm Monday 3 June -so give yourselves lots of time.

I just did it - it's pretty painless and takes about 15 minute.

The numbers involved:
    ZIMC have 57 million votes from 460 million total - so there are 400 million other votes - from that I would estimate
    -around 100 votes are needed for a 50%+ majority win by shareholders against them.
    - around 200 million mill votes are needed for a 75% + win by shareholders to change the constitution.

200 mill votes is about 50% of the non-ZIMC shares- (and many overseas voters can't vote due to the voting structure used.)

so if you are against the board and for change - as I perceive from here most shareholders are, - then do make the effort to vote because the usual downfall of 249ds against unpopular boards is simple voter apathy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.