SRR 0.00% 2.1¢ sarama resources ltd

Konwave AG is a pretty good fund with 92.9% return since...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Konwave AG is a pretty good fund with 92.9% return since inception, against 47.3% (FTSE gold mine index). You can see the major boom and busts with their return profile coincide with bull and bear gold markets, obviously. so they have pretty much doubled the performance of investing in the gold sector. so it's good to see the fund investing in this stock.

it's certain that, given the funds experience and longevity, they would have seen the board put together these assets over the last 6-7 years or so and invested in the IPO. it's good to see they topped up in the recent placement which is a tick for what management are doing with the business.

these funds know more than all of us, as management would give them a full run down of what's going on and the plans. if they didn't like it, they would sell which gives me confidence. considering this is an illiquid stock, the only way to build a sizeable position is to buy into the placement for them. they added just under 3 million shares to their position.

it's also good to see that management bought into the placement, albeit not very much (but at least it's something unlike most other stocks). but you would think they would have bought much more than 500,000 shares across the board, especially if they recognised the value proposition and especially after what they are being paid.

anyway, this stock is a winner for the future imo. i just hope that management don't stuff it up by raising small change every quarter. they need to raise serious money to unlock the value of the asset or they will be another penny stock that fails.

it's good that the stock is illiquid and most punters know the value of the project - tight hands. the problem with this stock is that more punters don't know about it.

the ceo needs to do more roadshows, present at more small cap/ resource conferences across Australia or Canada (since it's listed on the tsx). i think they could do with a few interviews on small caps or stock head or something. that should raise some attention from new investors.

you can't have periods of months and months without news. that won't drive attention to the stock. yes it's a bear market but golds at 2000 US and nearly 3000 AU. management sat on their hands all year hoping for the share price to go up and raise capital. they didn't do any drilling - clearly. lost time and they didn't finish the drill program set out in the IPO. but, then again, they have been working on the PEA (as others have said around here) which should attract some decent money into the stock.

anyway I like the stock and am considering buying a position. gold funds like konwave who have doubled the gold miners index in return, buying more stock, is another tick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107916 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.