SRR 0.00% 2.1¢ sarama resources ltd

i might add one of the things that makes or breaks a company is...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    i might add

one of the things that makes or breaks a company is management targets. management missed the drilling target from the IPO, only completely 20,000/ 50,000m of the program - that's despite raising enough money to compete the full drill program at IPO

this is why I haven't invested a dime into the company yet. I have made a fortune investing in companies that do what they say. this is a million dollar lesson, mind you.

that being said, I'm willing to give management the benefit of the doubt here and consider building a position. why? i think changing to the strategy to get the PEA done first and then the rest of the drilling afterwards might be more fruitful for long term investors. the PEA should show a reasonably cheap CAPEX and a high margin project, with a fast pay back period, given the oxide material and relatively good grades for this area of the ore body. this should be good for the incoming good bull market.

the ceo should call up Sprott to start a convo now, if they haven't already. put the company on their radar. likewise, Franklin Templeton, merk, CQS (new city equity), APAC resources, Adrian day asset management, sector investment mangers, ruffer, and SSI asset management all invest in gold juniors.

maybe attending the next Sprott conference as a speaker could pay dividends?

has anyone had a convo with management about attending a Sprott conference as a speaker and presenting the company? i guess the thing is the liquidity situation. but perhaps if people wanted to buy, they would pay up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107916 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.