MMA 1.96% 25.0¢ maronan metals limited

the confession is spot on and thats exactly how it works.as...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    the confession is spot on and thats exactly how it works.

as Julian Assange famously said, original online sources can easily be removed and replaced with imitations that are less authentic. And you go back the source and its not there.

paid bashers is an industry - to say it doesnt have any effect, then ask @spendit how many new investors are investing in Boab Metals with all the bashers there. Its not high cost its extremely low cost, and its extremely profitable.

I know you know these things but I'll just share anyway...

think of a stock like liontown resources... People hear about it, theyre interested in lithium, they go on hot copper, and then they see numerous negative posts about it. I am in a whatsapp group with a lot of newby investors and I know , they do not purchase the stock when they see that stuff

man you are so much like @philw in your demeanour its crazy

you and I both know paid bashers are real dont we @freshinvestor93

would you like to debate it? I mean for real.. tomorrow. Lets debate whether paid bashers are real like on zoom or something and we can record it and post it here. I swear I am so keen and will not change my mind. So if you want to do that instead of just antagonise me like phil did.

like the confession said, those sitting in a room together getting paid to bash stocks dont want people to know

ive posted that confession many times and I promise you that within minutes, every time there is a person pointing out how fake it is - how would you really know if its real or fake, not knowing, youre like a blind person trying to convince other blind people..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $108.4K 434.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4012 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 31662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 104963
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.