OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ater having OGX on my watch list for several months, I have just...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Ater having OGX on my watch list for several months, I have just now bought in and taken a position. Although I have always liked the resource, it was the funding secured to mine it,which in these market conditions being a rarity, brought me into fold. The low cost of extracting coarse gold was also a consideration, as it acts as a buffer should The POG drop further. When it comes to management teams I would have to be one of the most thick skinned sceptics on the planet, but this multi national line up satisfies me. They strike me as coming from the "tent and rabbit stew" genre who are prepared to go out there and get their hands dirty. That wins my confidence, as opposed to those who, dressed in a corporate costume, just sit in front of an office computer screen and consider themselves to be big shots who are overpaid to boot. Doesn't cut it for me.

Gold and South America always reminds one of Cortez. Hence the nickname "The Cortez Patch" for this deposit springs to mind. Overly flippant and perhaps a tad audacious especially for a first post. Pleased to make everybody's acquaintance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.