JRV 0.00% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

Ann: Successful completion of Institutional Offer, page-31

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1974
    As the reply function is not working for me this post is to Mondy and his cohort of sellers or non holders.

Mondy, l don't invest in growth business es with a 6 to 8 month time horizon. I invest for years. Any reference l make to future prices adopts a similar investor time horizon.

If you followed my pre 42c CR raise, you should be aware l took profits in the 70s. But don't let that get in the way of your story.

Sentiment "none" and "not held" sort of make the value of your contributions = nothing.

Share your self assessed wealth of in depth knowledge, on stocks you actually own. Why on this earth do people post on investments they apparently don't own is simply beyond my understanding of effective use of limited time.

Put me on ignore (or not).

I no longer have time for your valueless and seriously poor estimations of what l own and how l do it.

l have quite a few loyal followers, who l respect greatly because they tend to follow my positions warts and all, without needing to vilify my errors.

They know l have made plenty of timing mistakes and admit to them. Hopefully they also have learned a little of my averaging down, cost +15% trading system, that certainly helps to mitigate losses and turn them into winners, over time.

As a parting thought, before you go to ignore, get your little Casio calculators and see if you can find any sensible permutation of trades to lose money on a stock after multiple 2,5 and 10 bag positions ovet the last 7 or 8 years, starting at 4c. Mmmmmmmm. No soup for you.

GLTASH

ln my view the US need cobalt. JRV have tripped over their own feet, but they represent US home sourced, front line production and refining capacity. That is the essence of my sentiment and my investment. It was very different, when Duncan was running the show from Cheltenham.DYOR.
    Last edited by Jack1960: 08/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $22.25K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5738019 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1645419 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 815628
Last updated 15.26pm 10/05/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.