WLD 17.4% 1.9¢ wellard limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation-WLD.AX, page-35

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Steph...Steph...Steph...woah!

Ok...1st ... we're in a TH so a lot of jumping the gun going on in this thread. Could be better than anticipated...but...who knows right?
    Leave that one aside. Time and Mr Market will tell.
    SP been hammered so sentiment obviously poor. However, demand for WLD SHs is high....check depth. Investors love reading boards like this. Smart money buys on fear... and fear is here...make no mistake.

When you get the self proclaimed non-holder gurus jumping on board and that take over threads...well... you know the PR machine is in and the name of the game is accumulation or shorting. Or you thinking they post because they're trying to save holders from themselves? Yep you can tell they're benevolent types riggggggght?Every stock board on HC has them...it's just what they do...thieve oxygen basically. Not naming anyone in particular moderators...you'll notice!

Now...getting back to your post:
    1 Q.Oz cattle supply down. A. O'sea's supply up via Brazil (and personally have little doubt more to come from other sources). Consider rise demand and supply and margin! Better? Tad better?
    2 Q. Beef price up? Well...means demand is up. Supply isn't meeting demand. A. We're addressing demand. So sounds like all we have to do is maintain or raise margin. That's called contract negotiation. Simple...happens every day...everywhete.
    3. Q. 5 year projections from IPO...you mean the 8 month old IPO? Also chartering 3rd party herds?A. They're projections dude! Meaningless crystal balling. As meaningless as they are to the sheety drop in the SP to date as compared to what lies ahead. Zip...zero...nada! Also with chartering...man that's what we mainly do (presentlythat is...remember we're diversifying in CHINA...you got that right?....CHINA!)...is ship animals. AND if all accounts have it right WE are international gold standard leaders with a gold standard fleet. Soooo...chartering all good by me...all that means is maintain margins...i.e. see 2.above.
    5. Your trade strategy sucks. Sorry dude. Unless of course 150k to you is chicken feed? I mean...who does that? Anyway leave that to you. Maybe get professional advice? Post the question over in one of the Guru boards? Don't just sit there and ruminate for the love of ...weeeeell...your bank balance! Please!

Now...things you didn't post but which you're well aware...and it's in no way a complete list of PROS on WLD.
    1. It's cheap....real cheap...whatever comes out of the ann. it isn't going to kick SP much harder than it's been kicked. The ann will impact ST soooo volatility for sure. DT heaven! Smart money will secure cheapies from shakey hands unless we get better than expected ann...in which case expect the gap from 50c to 60c to get wiped fast!
    We ship sheep too. Not just cows. Can't see why we can't ship other livestock like pigs etc. in future (not in Prospectus is it?...neither was Chinese JV was it? .... nor was sourcing cattle from o/seas was it? Nor was the internationalisation of our fleet was it? Nor was the skyrocketing demand for protein from internationals was it? Getting the picture?)
    As a matter of fact...never hear about baa baa shipments just moo moo shipments...why is that? Anyway getting sidetracked...

We've mentioned how difficult it is to mirror an operation like WLD...that means a huge barrier to competition. That is also a huge incentive to invest...basic fundamental.
    I'll leave it at that as I have to run...no doubt one of our self aggrandising red neck non holding downrampers will retort and really...CB bothered wasting my time replying to the drivel. Always good for a chuckle though!
    Cheers to all holders.
    My sentiment is currently hold. Personally I take an incremental approach to my holdings. If it drops I'll be buying but will measure my entry. Liked the story when I entered...still like it and see a nice opportunity on the rebound. Not for everyone but seems to work for me.

Bottom line for me is that with all the negatives that have hit since IPO...they're all explainable and SP reflective. The positives that new holders will benefit won't be reflected in this years Financials. Concommitantly smart money knows that and smart money buys cheap and sells expensive. Think on bad ann we are definitely testing bottom this week (hence hold sentiment...you know ...the ol' falling knife) is my view...and that means it's the best time to buy. If ann better than expected...well then all good!
    Apologies for length but it just sounds so gloomy in here. Pay attention to that new investors...very good sign and one I always look for when scoping for that much unloved mid cap.

IMO and of course DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $10.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 1.8¢ $16.67K 833.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 186230 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 62718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.