QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

They are out of cash and need to raise more before the end of...

1. 4,600 Posts.
    They are out of cash and need to raise more before the end of this quarter. Revenue is almost non existent at 250k a quarter, operational loses over 1 million a quarter and only 500k in the bank which is chump change for a company.

Last CR was March and was fairly unsuccessful, attempted to raise 1.8m and only raised 1.2m and that likely doesn't include costs.

They don't have any revenue streams, the concrete project is still on trial, that could still take months/years before see any significant progress towards production and orders. They will also need a lot more capital raisings to move towards production if ever passes trial.

Quick look at fundamentals, nothing special other projects are also in development stages and will take more capital to develop further. UK Gas looks to be a side show and wouldn't be surprised if they try and spin that off to raise some cash. Also don't like the line up of directors, seems two are brothers and none of them have experience related to companies current projects other than gas.

Furthermore how did a company called Eden Energy get into concrete in the first place? I don't know the company history from years back, but possible they've failed in the Gas exploration and now trying to get a couple science projects into production.

Also green penny stocks on ASX have a very poor track record of success, and just recently been able to add CFU to that heap.

By the way any good UK land based Gas would of been drilled and piped a long time ago, what ever leases they hold is likely to be uneconomical why they've never gained a partner.

My advice look beyond the company spin within presentationa or any other report and go straight to the financials, ask yourself how are they going to finance these projects into production and then revenue without diluting investor equity further.

Answer is, they can't.

Good Luck.

Kat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.