SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Isn't your comprehension more than a little off? Have you read...

1. 10,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3550
    Isn't your comprehension more than a little off? Have you read the Subscription Agreement and Stockholder agreements?

What I wrote was that existing shareholders (especially those who have been bullish on SSN for the long term) wont be the beneficiaries of thecurrent transaction being done with DynEvolve and those that follow.

Big difference between Shareholder Value and Asset Value (i.e. the value of an asset when in another entity). PE is agreeing with me ... the asset may have value outside of SSN but SSN isn't worth much at all.

Like I said, well done on picking up shares at $0.0015 ... even better for you if you can sell them to some investor at $0.003 and claim your foresight has led you to a double.

BTW, SSN has meaningless production. Please check the CFOA. If it had meaningful production it would not be negative! In the hands of a different owner that may well be a different story ... but that helps the SSN shareholder how now? Don't forget to include the present DynEvolve transaction.

I see that FPL is "worth (MC)" more than SSN. What's they say relatively speaking about SSN and its production and assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.