FAR 0.58% 43.3¢ far limited

Reading the above post and then the entire thread from the...

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Reading the above post and then the entire thread from the former holders of GOP, makes me so mad, I had no idea, this is what Cath did. I didn't previously know, that Cath left behind two failed companies. If I had of known this, I would never have bought into FAR! I did some research years ago, but failed to find that information (of all things)!! So, not knowing about Cath's past failures, I never would have imagined, it would ever end up like this, with so many stuff ups, as I trusted that Cath & Co were quite competent, the way things were going. After seeing this, I'm not so shocked now, with the way FAR has ended up!!

Anyway, absolutely disgraceful, what Cath & Co have done, to a once 'great asset'. Absolutely no excuse, for this type of mismanagement. Just goes to show, that people who you think are 'trustworthy' end up being just in it for themselves, riding the gravy train. It's so obvious, that is only what they are there for! Sad to say, that they are nothing but self-serving, greedy people, who don't give two hoots for us shareholders. Their lack of transparency and communication with shareholders, and throwing the value of our assets away with their incompetence, have left a lot of us financially stressed...while, in the meantime, they have been 'laughing all the way to the bank', with their way overpaid salaries! People like this, need to be removed, they don't deserve to be there another day! I don't believe a word they say anymore, it's mostly just all 'smoke and mirrors'!

I had the chance to get out of FAR, just before the Samo fail, but left it a bit too late. Cath seemed so convincing that it was going to be successful, that I hesitated, (as I'm sure a lot of you did), but then decided it wasn't worth the risk. The day I decided to sell out at 13-14 cents, was the day of the dreaded announcement, that Samo wasn't successful, but I did not see it, until hours after it was announced. I was totally gutted...but, obviously no one to blame for that, but myself - should have sold out sooner - "He who hesitates" ... (In hindsight, I should have sold at the 8c, it got down to)!! But, after I eventually got over the upset, I just thought "bigger and better things would eventuate" - just had to wait awhile longer!

The people who say "it's your own fault" and to "own the poor choices you make", and that we "only blame others" - is not fair! Yes, we all know the risks of investing, but it is NOT totally OUR fault! Although it was my own fault for not selling, when I had the chance, (yes, I own that!) there is no excuse for management to neglect to run the company competently! It is what we pay them for, with our hard-earned money, it's their job and responsibility, to protect and manage shareholders' interests!! They FAILED to do that, big time!! So, it's their fault as well, in not looking after the best interests of shareholders'!!

Anyway, the damage is done, the only real winners here are Cath & Co, with the big salaries they've been raking in ... only to run this sorry disaster of a ship into the ground and just completely destroying shareholder value. What a sad and disgraceful mess they have made for us all, absolutely sickening, to say the least!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.3¢
Change
0.003(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $147.7K 341.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200966 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 3826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.3¢ 43.3¢ 43.0¢ 102500
Last updated 15.49pm 29/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.