RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Nice post! They had to go into a trading halt state because the...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Nice post!
    They had to go into a trading halt state because the independent expert report has been circling.. ResApp should have been sitting down with Pfizer to renegotiate the terms. The current scheme should be scrapped (if determined as being not a fair value by the independent expert) and no longer supported by the board which was as you stayed in one of the terms & conditions which was clear that if the independent expert report evaluation determined the price as being undervalued at 11.5 cents then it would no longer be supported by the board. A new scheme could be implemented based on the independent report price. In this case the board would be in support again off the price then I would see the process starting all over again..

Perhaps the other alternative could be that they are negotiating terms of a partnership agreement and scrapping the takeover offer entirely.

One of these two options seem logical to me however there is a slim possibility Pfizer could just walk away as well but I highly doubt this would be the case..

All just my thoughts and opinion..

All the best for tomorrow fellow shareholders

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 05/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.