AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Fred has used his own money time and time again. He will...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Fred has used his own money time and time again. He will continue to use his money until such time as it’s clear to him that we do have a viable marketable product in which case there will be an open capital raise OR we do not have a viable product in which case it’s curtains…in my opinion.
    I enjoy reading the naysayers comments, balance is good but generally more comical than anything….and flicking thru their recent posts it seems that the majority of comments are negative and on shares they do not hold…which adds to the comedy.
    EM will not commit their funds until that have delivered a verified working chip that meets AKP standards.Once they get the thumbs up the money will rapidly appear in my opinion…just good business sense really.
    And lastly I’ve never read a comment from the naysayers that explains how Fred stands to benefit by committing millions of his own funds not withstanding the interest payments if the company were not to achieve its objectives…capital loss would dwarf his interest returns…all in my opinion…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.