SMX 0.00% 26.0¢ security matters limited

I wonder why 'we' have not heard from Kirpa for a while - a post...

1. 13,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I wonder why 'we' have not heard from Kirpa for a while - a post from a few months back -

Closed US$3.64 on its first day trading on the NASDAQ (equivalent to AUD$5.60 or roughly 53c equivalent pre the consolidation). An uplift of approximately 3X. Smartest decision SMX ever made to delist from the ASX.

What a tale of woe SMX.NAS !
    After the 1 for 22 'stock split' I rec'd a check for US$0.71 - after amount withheld $US$0.23 to deposit this at the bank entertains all sorts of charges & of course the check is void after 6 months from 08/31/23.Incidentally the postage from memory was US$1.50
    Today my SMX.NAS disaster of 131 shares is worth A$256

Originally I had 30,000 SMX which then became 2895 SMX after the 10.3207 maybe I got the decimal point wrong because that worked out to 2907 shares but I ended up with 2895. Then because the SP was breaking all the 'rules' by being so low etc etc the 2895 was divided by 22 to make my number of SMX.NAS shares 131.
    From the Dear Shareholder letter - You will also be receiving a check representing the Cash in Lieu (CIL) paid on any fractional shares, at a CIL rate of $1.592071 per share
    To date I have umpteen emails to the Continental stock & transfer trust & NABTrade who have & still are I hope trying to get some info out of Continental.
    My only email reply from Continental 31/10/23 which I forwarded to NABTrade.

Thank you for contactingContinental Stock Transfer & Trust with regard to your request.

To transfer your shares to abrokerage account, the brokerage firm may submit a DRS request to transfer theshares electronically. Transfer forms are not required for a DRS transfer to beprocessed. We also do not have the ability to initiate the DRS transfer. Thismust be done by the brokerage firm. Please note we do not accept ACAT transferrequests.

When the brokerage firm submits the request, the system will ask for the nameof the shareholder, account number, and tax id number which must be identicalto the information we have on file. For Non-US shareholders, the brokerage firmmay enter all 9's in the Tax ID field. The name of the shareholder must beentered exactly as it appears on our records. This can be located on theshareholder account statement. The address should not be included when therequest is entered.

The brokerage firm must enter 10 digits in the account number field. To satisfythis requirement, zeros should be placed before the account number until thereare 10 total digits entered into their system.

Once the DRS transfer is initiated by the brokerage firm, please allow up tothree business days for the request to be processed. We do not have the abilityto expedite a DRS transfer.

If you have any furtherquestions please feel free to contact us. You may also call 800-509-5586between Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm ET to speak with a customer servicerepresentative.

Continental Stock Transfer & Trust

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.