XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

I cut my loses a few weeks ago….the biggest issues I had with...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I cut my loses a few weeks ago….the biggest issues I had with this mob is their lack of transparency! And total lack of accountability in sticking to what they say they are going to do especially to timelines, since my selling out at a loss they have managed to change the consolidation date they put out to everyone and now missed a ASX required report causing a suspension in trading which intern affects the SH wishing to trade….I mean seriously, people make trading choices on information the Company provides but this mob you cannot trust one word they say!
    I really hope all you good people get your money back..I really do! But to date this management has absolutely ran this into the rocks, yeah sure a couple of directors have put their hands in their pockets with reinvesting their own money, but my question is what happened to the money from the original drilling cap raise?….did that find its way to somewhere other than drilling to help certain people….because it sure as hell never went on drilling…and what has happened after the last cap raise with the rest of the raising for the 45mil…didnt that go out to professionals to pick up the short fall? Again not a word on where that is at ….this thing has alarm bells going off all over it!

Sorry I do check in to see if I have made a mistake selling out but I am feeling vindicated after all their moves since….and it p$###$ me off to see the lack of respect shown to all you current SHs…..Goddluck to you all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.