WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Registration as a medical device allows claims of efficacy here...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Registration as a medical device allows claims of efficacy here that were previously unavailable, which is great, but these claims could already be made in the much bigger US market.

The capital insufficiency remains the problem, but that is not news to WFL management, (or to long-suffering holders), so we can assume they are trying to 'manage' the situation in a manner allowing continuing survival.

I'm confused by PP's reference to 170% increase in revenue (in the video interview) vs the quarterly report figures. Maybe he refers to the current quarter? I no longer follow the details closely. Anyway, we weren't delisted on Monday, and so we are still staggering along under the weight of outgoings.

The patch products seem to have a ready market crying out for this device, and so perhaps management is looking to strong demand to translate into big orders, and leverage that into the necessary capital injection.

I don't see 'soft launch' here, because I think the device should already be in market-ready shape and see production capacity as the principal constraint.

That said, it has to be flying off shelves to generate retailer demand, and we haven't seen that in the US, so far, as far as I know...which, of course, is not far at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.