TLX 1.55% $15.03 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Agreed those were my main takeaways too. I need to look a bit...

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Agreed those were my main takeaways too. I need to look a bit more closely at the financials (hate to say it but a 4C is easier to read and understand).

A key factor in the financials so far is that, while overall expenses like R&D have been increasing, revenue is increasing faster. That's even accounting for the fact that Telix is clearly prioritising expansion and research over increasing short term profit. If the trajectory continues as suggested by the forecast, they should pull ~100m net, that's the figure that'll be in next February's annual report, and I think that will keep the market happy.

However the market may not be happy until it actually happens. My suspicion is that one of the reasons CB wants a Nasdaq presence is that he thinks in the US the company will be judged more deeply, rather than just on net profit and dividend. (Then again he also pointed out in that review talk that @spnc posted that he felt Lantheus was undervalued given its revenue). So I don't know if the market will react positively to the annual. I don't think they'll quite know what to make of it.

So my personal intial reaction is very positive, but I suspect that if you're the type of analyst that doesn't like what TLX is doing (particularly their emphasis on growth and long term projects over short term cash flow) then you still won't like what they're doing. I also suspect that the market will not agree with market forecasts (eg with regards to the next two imaging products) until it's a sure thing.

So I have absolutely no idea what the short term share price movement will be. Long term though, I think things are looking good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.03
Change
0.230(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $4.945B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.71 $15.07 $14.61 $11.84M 794.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82 $15.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.04 260 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.14
  Change
0.230 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.73 $15.16 $14.62 275210
Last updated 14.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.