SIT 0.00% 0.3¢ site group international limited

I'm very interested to see how they might actually pull...

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    I'm very interested to see how they might actually pull themselves out of the trouble they're in. They are basically doing an asset sell off, and keeping whatever IP they have. They have got the international college left, some tech education company, an english language school, and is there some kind of recruitment company? Investors have not received any sort of strategic update (dare I argue nobody in the company has any strategic knowledge), on how these existing assets will be used to achieve returns.

If I was a director of the company, I would be very scared of what could happen if the company folds, if they have not provided the required plans to shareholders they can be held liable and potentially charged in a criminal court depending on the severity of the case.

Do shareholders get to vote on this atrocious deal? And are senior execs who are shareholders excluded from voting? Little V Wills will vote in favour of this which will swing the vote to whatever he prefers... I wouldn't put it past him having an interest in the acquiring companies (conflict of interest potentially?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 15324576 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22856154 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.