AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Another extension... this time 3 months which indicates...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Another extension... this time 3 months which indicates managements are not confident to sorting out all the issues soon. I was waiting patiently to resolve all those issues but getting a little bit nervous now. I have previous experience with ASX having delisted a well known company which is still running profitably only because of politics and lost all my investment. The last thing I want is to have repeat of that experience. I hope management will be able to sort out everything by 2022 so that we can start trading at least from the beginning of 2023. The only problem is the time here are not same in Africa. Everything take longer in Africa, Even an open and shut case takes long time to be finalized.
    If I understand the situation correctly management facing three different issues which in some poster's view are not linked but it seems like all linked to each other.
    Issues are,
    1. Mining decree did not cover entire project area and AVZ management said they are in discussion with DRC government to have an Exploration Licence for not covered area. I am not sure why it is taking so long to finalise that discussion and get fee calculated by CAMI for the area that decree was issued.
    2. Claims by Dathomir which management said is spurious in nature and not valid but still lodged an appeal which according to lot of posters here is an open and shut case but taking unusually lengthy time to finalise.
    3. Claim by Zijin to become shareholder of Dathcom by alleged purchase of 15% from Cominere which management are saying is breach of contact as AVZ reserve first right of refusal to acquire that 15%. This 15% was never a part of AVZ and now we are awaiting ICC arbitration to finalise this dispute.

All these issues seems separate and not linked but apparently all are linked and need to be sorted out all at once. I don't care if AVZ finally gets that15% to make AVZ's share in Dathcom to 90% or not as 75% of total project is good enough for AVZ to become a big mining company.

AVZ management need to concentrate to finalise Dathomir's claim and on the discussion to get PE and PR. ICC arbitration can, if required, go ahead at the same time for as long as they want.

Corruption in DRC is certainly not helping us as well as Felix is spending a lot of time to fight it. We are told by AVZ management that we are enjoying good relationship with DRC government but it looks like it is true partially. Some parts of government are not in favour of us for their personal agenda.

Delays is very common for AVZ when it comes to deliver something for this management except when it comes to performance bonus they were always in time. I hope this last quarter of 2022 is the final delay to sort out all this mess.

Trolls were always saying about the sovereign risk but I did not care and listened to them but now I know listening to trolls should be the part of DYOR. I hope all the very best for all AVZ holders and please remember all these are my opinion only and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.