AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Read the report and ultimately, I think the current market...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Read the report and ultimately, I think the current market reaction is to be expected. It's not unexpected news and everything is going according to plan, which is awesome because a company that's able to deliver on its promises, is a company that I'll trust.

I don't think we'll get any amazing +50% days in the coming days, however, I do think we'll get a very solid rerating in the coming days to months. Come December, I don't think we'll be around these regions anymore, upon the release of further announcements confirming development.

The company is proving to its shareholders and a market that it has a goal and it aims to achieve that goal.

On the fundamentals side, the assumptions the company has made is much more reserved than the D&G presentation. This is a company that has $20mil in the bank, producing positive cashflow. They haven't mentioned any possible financing options, however, managed to spiel reasons why this isn't an issue, and truthfully speaking, I don't see this as an area of concern. Financing seems almost guaranteed without heavy penalties to the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.