FAR 2.33% 44.0¢ far limited

Yes DB you can still check out the Jan ones by searching Far...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Yes DB you can still check out the Jan ones by searching Far Spreadsheet but I am really waiting for some new numbers to go on looking forward, hence my post - I'm still hoping we are going to get something as per my post, plus what the well plan is going forward. Still they tell us nothing about net pay so I have to guess on most likely resources ....... quite a substantial raising and nothing much for the sophs to sell into so FAR must have something to say for themselves this time. Some confirmatory projections from both FAR and CNE on project economics would be particularly helpful, as my oil value tables depend on that and were extrapolated from CNE numbers last May based 330mb field. CN tried to upgrade the NPV numbers at US50 in the FAR presentations but the market never seems to take any notice of what she says, mostly it seems looking to Cairn - so about time they updated on this a per last May.

If we get something new to go on a bit more substantive than maps of Sydney then sure I'll be be giving it a go - but too many contradictions around up until now to make it feasible. As I stated recently I was going to throw the whole thing in the bin and join in with the cheer squad a few weeks ago and now look where we are, undershooting on January table forecasts if anything.

Rambling a bit this morning.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $14.61K 33.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 248634 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 149576 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ 14733
Last updated 15.04pm 01/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.