FAR 1.08% 46.0¢ far limited

What I am impressed with is the volumes that went through today,...

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156

What I am impressed with is the volumes that went through today, especially after the CR. The fat cats are scooping up lots of lemming stock as they head for the cliff.

This stock is becoming very very interesting and could come out of the blocks big time very soon. There is loads in the pipeline and the fat cats are moving in, DOC round the corner, djeffere next door.....etc.etc.

Now new large investors are moving in, I think we will see much more ongoing activity on site and in the media. FAR for me has become a lot more than an investment. I have been in the stock for four or five years and watched the recent story unfold. It's been nothing but amazing.

I don't think any of us realise what will happen when DOC happens and the farm in at djeffere. The day is coming when FAR will arrive with FAN fair.... A small cap explorer that found oil and proved it up incredibly skilfully from a standing start. It will be in the news for sure. I am prepared to stake my 60 grands worth on it just for the experience. Am I emotionally involved? yep I think so...But it's not a huge sacrifice cause unlike some on here have suggested I think there are plenty more than one bangers to come....

Hang in there if you want the ride of your life....don't let the fat cats take your seat on the train.

Giddy up FAR
    Last edited by JujuM: 15/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $176.1K 380.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98595 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.5¢ 675
Last updated 11.07am 14/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.