TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

As I see it, this can only be an extremely positive Ann. The...

1. 41 Posts.
    As I see it, this can only be an extremely positive Ann. The definition of material contract is fairly obvious but I'll post it anyway:

The essential terms of a salescontract. Materialcontact terms include a description of the item sold, the price, the quantity, and the delivery date.

I highly doubt that TV2 would be entering into any insignificant or low key contract considering where they stand with their products. This should be the beginning of a very stable and large rise for the sp. These shares reached $2.30 while the company was in its infant stages thus, there's no reason why the sp won't reach that again (and much higher) when contracts are signed and revenue is rolling in.

For all those critics out there, I can only assume that you bought high, crapped yourself when the sp dropped, sold low and lost a lot of money OR you missed the boat all together and now you're kicking yourself. Either way, you can remain cynical and post your negative posts however, it won't change the glorious times ahead for those that either held on or bought in nice and low. BIG things ahead my friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.