SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

No news is not always bad news, these things just take time. I...

1. 73 Posts.
    No news is not always bad news, these things just take time.

I think you will find that this deal is still very much happening and shortly all the existing SLT holders will be given the chance to buy into a company with very good growth prospects offering ultimately a healthy capital return from the current share price.

The brokers by now will have sorted out all the maths and then the existing shareholders will be allocated rights. There will be provision (IMO) to subscribe for a larger allocation if you want and I will be considering this.

I would advise anybody considering this capital raising to look at the web site

Rent.com.au

type in you specific post code, click on "show results in map view "and watch the site over several days and possibly weeks and understand how many new listings are actually coming on each day. I have shown this site to a lot of people and each one has been very impressed at its layout and ease of use ( even web designers!).

The new management appear sound and have a top quality product that is specific to a proven market.

Regards Madoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.