CKA 10.0% 11.0¢ cokal limited

Spot on dayz...but par for the course for this mob. it has NEVER...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Spot on dayz...but par for the course for this mob. it has NEVER EVER been any different. And to now read here that the person people are now relying on to get this resolved does not instill me with ANY confidence whatsoever . If this stock feels like a train wreck (50c to 1.5c in 5 years; no reported reserve; barging studies undisclosed for over a year; two failed takeover offers by spurious off shore entities; the mounting debt owed to a finacier now facing fraud charges levelled by US SEC; arrest of principles running Platinum; multiple delays with Indonesian regulators; zero revenue; stalled debt negotiations, Cokal Auditor concerns; dwindling cash in the kitty forecast to be sub-US $45k by end March; no Financiers that we know of....) well...you probably have good reason for feeling that way. But hey....dont listen to me Im sure the company has a perfectly logical and reasonable strategy that will optimise share holder value as it transitions forward with a clean balance sheet and a re-energised management team committed to a new lean, mean Cokal.....if only they would share this vision with the Market.
    Meanwhile.....what we do know is that we dont know much about the debt negotiations OR how many more shares might yet be dumped on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $118.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $24.65K 235.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 210 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 424999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ 78317
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.