WTM 14.3% 12.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Thanks for all the posts All informative and good insight I've...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks for all the posts

All informative and good insight

I've been a holder for a year and half and I knew this news come especially the way the stock dropped. I bought around the 8s thinking this is as far as it would go. I couldn't believe it would do a full circle. I do think the cap raise will be at 6s rather than 5.5 c but I wouldn't be surprised if it will fall to this level. You really have a choice sell or hold. I personally think if you are selling at a loss you are crazy because this will explode now we are building a mine. Look at AVB, they did the same 3 years ago. It struggled around the 7 to 10s c but it was taken over at 17c, Even at 17 c everyone was winners with this stock. I believe that Battery Resources will be more successful than AVB simply because graphite is needed everywhere with the alternative energy revolution.

To be honest the shares on issue have multiplied so quickly in the last 5 months from 360 million to predicted 1.3 billion which is insane.

Considering its not so bad really considering the mine is in Mozambique where there is always a chance of sovereign impact and possible civil unrest. The area appears to be stable with Syria Resources up and running and Battery Resources well on its way. Seeing dilution is always annoying but we have invested in the long term impact of this company where it is inevitable that we will live in a world where we will be going to work in self driving electric cars. Considering that about 25 kg of graphite is needed in the batteries the demand will come in time. It is easy to understand why the big boys are lining up to get a piece of the action of Battery Resources. It is at Bargain prices for them as they all know it will worth much more in the future.

So what if the stock price now only goes to 60 c in stead of $1.20 by 2020. I know if we are buying between 6 to 10 c and at high volume we are all going to be doing well. Yes the interest rate of 10% seems a bit high but its not like buying a house in Australia where we get 4.5% but they are building a mine in AFRICA. If I was giving a company 25 Million to use in Africa I would also make the interest rate 10% as well. Mined spherical graphite will be far more effective than synthetic 'rubbish' graphite in the near term. So in time we are on a winner. Let the breeze blow over the 'fund raise' , go to the beach, go for a walk, live your life and come back in two years time when Battery Resources will be producing 100000 tonnes of Spherical Graphite. China, Japan, European Union and USA will be lining up trying to get the stuff. White Gold. If you are looking for a quick buck you have come to the wrong door. I would like to get a chance to buy into the cap raise but I will keep saving and buy more at these bargain prices.

So the facts are not so great in the short term but long term in a few years the story might be very different. I am very optimistic about this little 6c company and I know it will be substantially higher than this by the end of 2020.

Everyone has their opinion and I know a number of you are upset but what can you do - Scream at the sky or take it on the chin, put it in the undies draw and wait for the coming rainbow with the pot of white gold. Its coming, you just have to be patient.

Brownie   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $65.57K 522.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191128 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2205 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 5.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ 23974
Last updated 15.55pm 26/04/2024 ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.