LEL 3.70% 42.0¢ lithium energy limited

With all due respect management did not mismanage this. They...

1. 2,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    With all due respect management did not mismanage this. They likely have played the best cards they had, which were just not the best hand they could have been dealt.

As per my post yesterday I am sure they had the cap raise announcement ready to launch with the update about the demonstration plant but the market just failed to get excited.

They are still going to need a decent amount of capital to progress this resource qualification so I am interested in seeing who is running the raise and what amount they are looking to raise.

Its just a sad fact that in this current market this time in the lifecycle of a junior is a time of floundering share price. Even if future assays/intercepts report hugely positively it will likely not excite the market and the SP will likely continue to drift. Hence my comment about staying on the side lines.

I also do believe this could be an elephant resource but until the company has raised and spent tens of millions proving that up, no large player will have a board of directors approve a take over of a junior at this stage of the company's life IMO. The take over offer comes way further down the line, and many investors know this hence the selling pressure. All in my opinion.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $21.32K 51.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9648 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 4955 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ 6056
Last updated 14.16pm 30/05/2024 ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.