IVZ 4.84% 6.5¢ invictus energy ltd

My poor sentiment towards Scott and team comes from the...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    My poor sentiment towards Scott and team comes from the below:
    -The timing of CRs and continuing to include PAC when they are clearly shafting us
    -The oversights on MK1 such as not having inventory on hand or in working order that were supposed to be there. As far as I am concerned as the man in charge you should guarantee you have on hand what you say you have.
    -The understated and unclear announcements. First MK2 sample-condensate or not? The disappearance of the MK1 logs and alluding to the having other funding options available, which he clearly doesn’t have given todays announcement.

I don’t think it’s a case of people don’t have the minerals to hang around anymore. More a case of “I am getting bent over here, I am out”. Again no clear path to any significant share price rise. If a discovery didn’t move the needle 3D definitely won’t and I don’t imagine flow testing will either, not with the constant dillution and doom loop playing out.

I suppose our definition of significant gas and liquid discovery varies. 34m of net pay doesn’t indicate to me (or the market seemingly) a significant discovery. The absolute cageyness surrounding liquid samples is another reason I am skeptical of Scott’s approach.

Cheers,

Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $91.05K 1.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 3912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ 438457
Last updated 10.47am 18/06/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.