DYL 2.24% $1.53 deep yellow limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-81

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    i couldn't disagree more

i think you've tried to scrap the barrel just to fill up each point to make it look somewhat plausible

1) If the article is true and they have raised that amount, to me that's a pretty good raise and at a pretty low discount considering the size of the raise. (i have seen raises for 10 plus years and this is isn't the worst by any means)

I don't know what earth your living on to say that it's laughable that the terms of the raise where disclosed before the ASX could release it.......IT HAPPENS EVERY WEEK ON THE ASX LOL

this isn't new and information always gets leaked especially from the participating brokers.

2) reports are, although i don't have a credible source! is that the raise was heavily oversubscribed. The sector in which is obvious you know nothing about, many uranium companies that have raised have been heavily oversubscribed. it's not rare in this sector currently.

3) DYL Management could have raised at a better time at say $1.60 but the the terms and conditions would have been vastly different. i don't think it's a terrible time tbh, it allows us to do early works and we'll help strengthen the balance sheet for offtakes before or after debt financing is secured.

i don't have time to look at ETF charts, i just look at the fundamentals of the sector through my own research and knowledge of industry. ( It's kind of like holding shares in LKE waiting for the next lithium run yet the genius in you is yet to realise that cyclical commodities don't work like that and supply is outweighing demand) so although you may have bought near the bottom you'll be waiting at least 2 years for a decent return on investment. i hope lithium being a (want) not a need is recession proof too!

4) declining prices ? what chart are you looking at the 1 monthly or the long term trend ( the one that fundamentally matters) i call it a correction at least that's what the charts show. it makes a lot of sense why you have shares in LKE They have completely destroyed share holder capital just like most lithium companies

5) because shorting has worked so well for them..... i'm not even going to comment on that lol

6) deep yellow haven't killed the stock mate your just going off the sentiment in the money of mine podcast whom are very new to learning the sector fundamentals and have limited knowledge which they admitted to me in a youtube comment. Silly comment to make i agree but until the debt is raised we don't actually know what that looks like. So he could also be proven right in time.

stick to lithium and if you come back to this realm again please read this book first

best of luck
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6023/6023345-aad714ca7bf38f98923995146e7f0e8b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
-0.035(2.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.56 $1.51 $8.852M 5.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 34136 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 6956 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.53
  Change
-0.035 ( 1.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.55 $1.55 $1.51 1385612
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.