BRK 3.70% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

? for the forum (disclosure held for a short period this year -...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    ? for the forum (disclosure held for a short period this year - took a loss as i lost faith in management ) - may buy back in - but it seems now there is heaps of time to make that decision !

the question i have is in relation to the recently appointed a CFO (extracts from the mkt announcement below )

With the monetization pathway now known (which at face value seems to be keep doing what we are doing - which is not a bad thing) i am curious as to how the new appointed CFO adds value to the path forward - put simply it seems more of the same when the was no CFO - what value does he add ? or is he ( no disrespect to the CFO) just add another cost ?

market announcement extract
    Commenting on this appointment, David Prentice, Managing Director of Brookside, said:
    “We are thrilled to welcome Shane to our executive team at this exciting time for the company. Brookside’s strategic
    acreage position in the Woodford "Oil Window" within the highly sought-after southern SCOOP area of the Anadarko
    Basin, combined with our existing production, strong cash flow, liquid-rich reserve base, and robust balance sheet,
    provide a fantastic foundation for growth. Shane’s comprehensive skillset and experience will be essential as the
    Company enters this next stage of monetising its asset base
    and maintaining its focus on generating value for its
    shareholders.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $64.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.936K 756.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 20656305 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11142745 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 2095343
Last updated 12.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.